(Revised 9th July 2017)
The terms "'Express Delivery Assembly Repair & Technical Services' / 'E-Darts' / 'Express-Darts'" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the Website whose registered Office is 7261 NW 35th Street, Lauderhill, Fl 33319. Our Company Registration Number is P1000022108, and we are registered in the state of Florida. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website and customers.
The following is a legally binding contract between Express Delivery Assembly Repair and Technical Services Inc. (Express Darts / E-Darts) and its customers/persons accessing or making use of or intentionally placing a service request for the services of Express-Darts.
Read Carefully Before Making any Order. If you disagree with any part of this agreement please do not place order. Placing an Order means you agree and intend to abide with the outlined Policy and the terms and condition of service. Clicking the pay button indicates you have read understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions and agree to be legally bonded by these Terms and conditions.
DELIVERY / ASSEMBLY POLICY
All appointments are Sunday to Friday. There will be no appointments after 2 pm on Fridays and no Saturday appointments. Also note service request made after 2 pm on Fridays will be responded to either after 9 pm Saturday at the earliest or Sunday morning.
(1) For any of our services a Service Technician will contact you within (48) forty-eight Hrs after Order has being made to schedule your appointment
(2) Delivery scheduling will be subjected to the availability of your products at the pick-up location.
(a) If you purchased from a merchant/store ensure your product will be available at store/merchant before the scheduled date of your appointment.
(b) For products ordered by a merchant to arrive at store at a future date, you are solely responsible for letting Express-Darts know one day ahead of the scheduled date if the Store / merchant has not received your product. Delivery schedule dates should not correspond with the same day product will arrive at store/Merchant.
(While Express-Darts will attempt to contact the store to ascertain the product is there do not rely on this)
(c) An additional Service Fault fee of $35 USD is assessed against you by Express- Darts should the Service technician arrive at the pickup point (store/Vendor) and the product is not available at the store. This additional cost must be paid before a new appointment can be made. Should you decide to cancel your order after the technician has gone to the pickup point you will be refunded your payment minus the $35.00 USD Service Fault Fee plus a 10.00 Administrative fee.
(d) For items being shipped to a warehouse or shipping agent for you by a vendor you are to provide Express-Darts the tracking information as well as all other necessary information which would facilitate the timely pickup of your item for delivery. If you do not provide this information then you are responsible to inform Express-Darts when your product has arrived at pickup point and within 48 Hrs a service technician will contact you to schedule your delivery.
(3) It is your responsibility to inform the vendor/merchant that your product will be picked up picked up by Express-darts
(4) Scheduling will be on a date and time mutually agreed on between the Service Technician and yourself and
(a) will be no more than (7) seven days after scheduling call unless otherwise requested by you
(b) or if a longer time period is requested by you it shall not be more than (30) thirty days after scheduling call
(c) Either party if the circumstance necessitates or warrants a rescheduling can request to reschedule after the original appointment is agreed upon and the circumstance for rescheduling will determine whether either 4(a) or 4(b) is to be waived
Day of Appointment
(1) You will receive a pre-delivery call at the beginning of the work day or at least 15 minutes to 45 minutes before the arrival of the service Technician and or once the Service Technician is at the pickup point for your product, whichever situation better allows him to give reasonable forecast of arrival at delivery point.
(2) It is a scheduled appointment committed to by you and you are not obligated to answer or answer or respond to the pre-delivery call which is in itself an alert or heads up of the technician's pending arrival time within the appointment window. The technician will attempt to keep the appointment whether you answer or respond to the pre- delivery call or not. The onus is on you to inform E-darts or the Service Technician well ahead of time of your unavailability to receive the service. However, fulfilment of the service is subject to:
(a) If you do not answer or respond to the predelivery call when the technician calls you from a pickup point, and such pickup point is a vendor / merchant / warehouse / shipping agency / any other pick up point, which do not allow the return of products which has being taken from their inventory or has left their premises;
(i) The technician will not pick up your product and will have to reschedule you to a mutually agreed upon date and time
(ii) A $35.00 Service Fault fee will be assessed against you which is payable before the new scheduled appointment
(iii) If you decide not to reschedule and to cancel the service request at any time before paying the Service Fault fee, you will be refunded your payment minus the $35.00 Service Fault Fee Plus a $10.00 Administrative fee.
(b) If you do not answer or respond to the pre-delivery call when the technician calls you from the pickup point which accepts returns of undeliverable products back into their inventory
(i) the Service Technician will pick up your product and proceed to attempt delivery to you.
(ii) If on arrival at the delivery point you or your representative are not available to received delivery, the product will be returned to the pick-up point and you will be rescheduled to a mutually agreed date and time
(iii) A $35.00 Service Fault Fault Fee will be assessed against you and will be payable before the new scheduled appointment
(iv) If you decide not to reschedule and cancel the service request before paying the Service Fault Fee, you will be refunded your payment minus the $35.00 Service Fault Fee plus a $10.00 Administrative fee
(3) On arrival at the delivery point if you or your representative are not available at the delivery point
(a) The Service Technician will make two Further attempts to reach you by phone at an interval no less than 5 minutes between the two calls
(b) The service Technician will wait no more than 10 minutes after arrival at the delivery point if you do not respond to the calls
(c) If you do respond to the call and you or someone is proceeding to the delivery Point the Service Technician is not obligated to wait for you beyond 15 minutes from the time of his arrival at the delivery point. (However Service Technicians are authorized to use their discretion based their next appointment and other pertinent factors in deciding whether to wait longer for you or your representative to arrive)
(d) If 3(a) and 3(b) or 3(c) exist and you are to be rescheduled as a result you will be assessed a $35.00 Service Fault fee plus a $10.00 administrative fee payable before the next scheduled appointment. Your product will also be returned to the pick-up point if it is a vendor merchant or shipper who will receive product back.
(e) If you were contacted during the pre-delivery call but you or your representative are not at the delivery point when the technician arrives, 3(a), 3(b), 3(c) and 3 (d) will apply.
(f) If you or your representative were contacted during the pre-delivery call but you or your representative are not at the delivery point 3(a), 3(b), and 3(c) will apply. Once contact was made on the predelivery call resulting in product being picked up from a pickup venue where the products will not be received back, and you are to be rescheduled due to (3)a, 3(b), 3(c) you will be assessed a service fault charge of $35.00 plus an administrative fee of $10.00. Your product will be held by E-Darts and you will be rescheduled to a date no later than 10 days after the original schedule. If you are unavailable for a rescheduling date before the expiration of this 10 day period and product has to be kept more than 10 days you will be charged a storage fee at a rate of $5.00 per day for every day after the 10th day from the date of the original appointment. This charge will be paid prior to the the next scheduled appointment.
3(2). If as a result of or any time after the following 3, 3(a), 3(b), 3(c), 3(d),3(f) you decide to cancel the service request and you have not paid the Service Fault fee you will receive a refund minus the $35.00 Service fault fee and the $10.00 Administrative fee. If your product could not be returned to pickup point as addressed in 3(f) you will have 10 days to pick up your product after which a charge of $5.00 per day will occur for every day product is held after the 10th day. This charge will be payable on the day product is to be picked up.
(4) In case of adverse weather conditions Service Technicians may be running behind schedule. It is the responsibility of the Service Technician to call you well ahead of time to advise you if they will arrive outside the window.
(5) Some weather conditions may necessitate the rescheduling of your delivery on the day of your delivery. It is the responsibility of the Technician and or Express-Darts to inform you well ahead of schedule if there is any need for rescheduling.
(6) There are many factors which may necessitate a delay or rescheduling of a delivery, and barring an unforeseen or unexpected circumstance or circumstance beyond the control of the Technician or Express-Darts, the Service Technician and or Express- Darts are obligated to inform you, well in advance, of any delay or necessary rescheduling. If extenuating circumstances as mentioned here, made it impossible or impractical to inform you well in advance you should be informed as soon as it becomes known that such situation exist or as soon as it is practical to do so.
(7) You may up to 24 Hrs before a delivery appointment
(a) with or without reason cancel such delivery appointment and receive a refund minus a $10.00 Administrative fee
(b) with or without reason reschedule an appointment at no additional cost to you
(8) You may on the day before or the same day of the delivery appointment, but not less than 12 Hrs before such delivery
(a) cancel with or without reason such delivery appointment and receive a refund minus a $20.00 service fault fee and a $10.00 Administrative fee
(b) Reschedule an appointment at an administrative fee of $10.00 which will be payable before the new scheduled date
(9) You may with or without reason on the day before or on the day of the appointment with less than 12 Hrs remaining, but with not less than 6 hours before such appointment
(a) Cancel such appointment and and receive a refund minus $25.00 service fault Fee and a $10.00 Administration Fee
(b) Reschedule such appointment and a service fault fee of $20.00 and an administrative fee of $10.00 which will be payable before the new schedule date.
(9) You may with or without reason with less than 6 hrs before an appointment
(a) cancel such appointment and receive a refund minus $35.00 Service Fault Fee plus a $10.00 Administrative fee
(b) Reschedule such appointment for a Fee of $25.00 plus an administrative fee of $10.00 which will be payable before the new scheduled date
(10) In the case of adverse weather conditions affecting your area necessitating you reschedule an appointment the administrative and other additional fees for rescheduling mentioned in (7), (8), (9) of these terms and conditions are waived
(11) At the discretion of Express-darts the fees for cancellation may be waived if Express- darts determines certain mitigating circumstances warrant special privilege / treatment be granted a customer in reference to these fees. However, Express-darts is under no obligation to waive these fees under any circumstance.
(12) If the service technician or Express-Darts fails to inform you in advance of the second hour within the delivery appointment window that the technician is running behind schedule and give you the option to determine whether to wait on the late arrival or to reschedule free of any cost or charges to you
(a) you will have the option of seeking a refund at a rate of $10.00 an hour for every hour after the first hour pass the close of the delivery window for which the Service Technician is late up to a maximum of four hours. You are not obligated to seek such refund neither is the refund automatic if it is not requested by you. This refund comes out of the technician's pay. You have up to 48 Hours after the delivery to claim this refund. After 48 Hours you will forfeit the claim to any such refund.
(b) If the technician will be more than four hours late you have the option of
(i) requesting a reschedule to a different day and the four hour refund
(ii) awaiting the arrival of the the technician at the earliest time possible and the four hour refund
(iii) Cancelling the service request for a full refund without any charges to you, provided that at time of cancellation a pickup of product was not made from a vendor/merchant or shipper who will not receive the products back once it has being picked up. If such pickup was already made you will be responsible for picking up the product from the technician's place of business or from the place of business of E-Darts (whichever is closest to you) within 10 days of service cancellation, after which a $5.00 charge per day will be assessed for each day product is not picked up after the 10th day.
(13) If the technician or Express-Darts Calls you after of the second hour within the delivery window to inform you that the technician is running behind schedule due to unforeseen or beyond our control circumstances you have the option of
(a) agreeing to a new time table that same day at no cost to you or E-Darts
(b) agreeing to await the arrival of the technician at the earliest time possible after the close of the window at no cost to either you or E-Darts
(c) Requesting a new delivery date at no cost to you or E-Darts
(14) If the circumstance of the technician's lateness is due to adverse weather conditions, and the weather conditions are obvious or forecasted
(a) there will be no entitlement to the hourly refund stipulated in (12)
(b) at the discretion of Express-darts and or Service Technician there may be an automatic rescheduling of the delivery to a different date mutually agreed with you
(c) If you decide to cancel the service request due to either technician's lateness or Service rescheduling due to the adverse weather condition there will be no cost to Express-Darts and
(i) if the Service Technician has already picked up your product from the pickup point at the time of cancellation the product will be returned to the pickup point and there will be a refund to you minus a $35.00 Service Fault and a ten dollar Administrative fee.
(ii) If the item was picked up from a shipper or warehouse which will not receive or accept the product back because it has being passed out of their inventory or left their premises there will be a refund to you minus a $35.00 Service fault Charge and a $10.00 Administrative fee and you or your representative will be responsible for picking up your product at either the place of business of the technician or from the place of business of Express- Darts whichever is located nearest to you.
(iii) If (14) (c) (ii) exist you will have 10 days free of storage charges in which to pick up your product after which you will be charged at a rate of $5.00 per day for every day after the tenth day.
(15) If you are contacted by Express-Darts or the Service Technician prior to the the second hour of the delivery window and informed that the technician is running behind schedule due to unforeseen circumstance and you decide to request a rescheduling and you are rescheduled to the same day or a different date mutually agreed upon there will be no charges to you. If in E-Darts determination the circumstance/s to reschedule to a new date warrants a refund, you will be refunded from $15.00 to $25.00.
(16) If you are contacted by Express Darts prior to the second hour in the delivery window and you decide you will await the technician to arrive at the earliest possible time rather than reschedule there will be a $15.00 Refund if the Technician arrives more than two hours after the close of the delivery window but less than three hours after the close of the window.
On Site Preparation
1. Prior to the delivery Team's arrival you are to ensure there is a clear path for the team to unload and place the product. There may be need for additional clearing of the pathway once the team is on site. The team will advise you thereupon. You are responsible for removing things out of the way. The team will not be responsible and strictly advised against undertaking such activities.
2. Delivery other than furniture and outdoor merchandize will be placed in the first dry area available (garage, front entry etc.)
3. You are responsible for inspecting your package for damages before the team leaves your premises and note any such damage on the work order prior to signing.
4. Where assembly is required with the delivery, the item will be brought to the room where it is to be assembled. The location where it is to be assemble should be cleared and made ready prior to the team's arrival. The team is not responsible for removing any furniture, existing items that are being replaced, or any other item in the location where product is to be assemble.
5. For delivery only items the team is not responsible for removing items from packaging.
6. For Delivery with Assembly the team is responsible for removing debris/trash to the outside or another location on the property and if municipal regulations permit they may place it curbside. Teams will not carry away debris or trash.
7. Furniture delivery will be placed in the room of choice whether assembly is required or not. Delivery only furniture will not be unpacked by team.
8. Outdoor Equipment will for the most part be placed curbside. The team, if it is feasible may attempt to place products close to the front of the building as possible, or within a garage but are not obligated to do either. The team will not carry items to backyards or back of buildings.
Delivery & or ASSEMBLY
1. For delivery only service all Packages should be inspected for possible damage to packaging and noted on the work order prior to signing. E-darts is not responsible for any damages to packaging after the delivery team have secured your signature.
(a) If there are no damages to the packaging E-Darts will not be held responsible for any damage or defects to product and you must contact the Vendor and or manufacturer in relation to damages or defects
(b) Service Technicians are responsible for noting on the work order any damage or defects to packaging when it is picked up and have a manager or supervisor sign off on it at the pickup point
(c) If there are damages or defects to the packaging at pickup point E-Darts will not be held responsible for damages or defects to the product
2. Delivery teams do not unpack delivery only products. For defect of product contact your vendor or the manufacturer.
3. All assemblies should be inspected and where practicable tested. E-darts is not responsible for any damages or product defects after the assembly team secures your signature.
4. For all defects within 30 days contact the vendor or product manufacturer. For defects occurring after 30 days contact the manufacturer or extended warranty company.
5. For all assemblies, within 30 days of product assembly E-darts will address issues with workmanship at no cost to you. If E-darts finds the issue to be a product failure due to failed part/s, manufacturer's defect or other issues which E-Darts have no control over, you will be advised and you will need to contact the vendor or manufacturer.
1. You are responsible for having the product to be assembled at the location on the premises or in the room where it is to be assembled prior to the team's arrival. The team is not responsible for carrying items from one room to another, or from one floor level to another, or from the garage or front of the building to the back or vice versa. The team is not obligated to wait for you to clear site or remove old items from location on their arrival, and may leave if it is determined that awaiting removal of items or site preparation will interfere with their being on time for their next appointment.
a. If the team has to leave because the site or room is not prepared when they arrive or product is not on location or in room where it is to be assembled
(i) A $35.00 service Fault fee will be assessed against you and will be paid prior to the return of the team to assemble product.
(ii) If you decide to cancel the assembly at any time after the 1, 1(a) of this section, and have not paid the service fault fee assessed against you , you will receive a refund minus the $35.00 service fault fee and a $10.00 administrative fee.
2. For outdoor assembly
a. Debris/Trash will be consolidated and placed at a location on the property, or may be placed curbside if municipal regulations permit the placing of such debris /trash curbside.
b. You are responsible for the sanitation and cleanliness of the worksite. The site should be free of dog and other pet or animal feces and other matter prior to the teams arrival. The team will not work in a location or area determined to be unhygienic, unhealthy, unsafe or which poses a more than normal threat to health and or safety.
c. If on arrival the team determines the site as being unsafe, unhygienic or insufficiently prepared the team will leave and you will be advised of the conditions that require rectification before the team can return for the completion or commencement of the assembly and a $35.00 default will be assessed against you and will be payable before the team comes back to do the assembly.
d. You are responsible for checking with the municipal and (where applicable) home owners association on guidelines as it pertains to gym/swing sets , basketball hoops, sheds etc. i.e permits.
e. you are to determine the exact location and in which direction the front of the gym set or basketball hoop will face prior to the team's arrival
f. You are to ensure the ground is level prior to assembly. (team may not proceed if ground is not level or it is deemed unit will be unsafe if assembled)
g. For sheds, Platform must be level, and if shed will be assembled on ground a signed waiver will be required prior to assembly. The team will not proceed to assemble shed if is deemed unsafe or not feasible to do so.
h. You are responsible for marking the location of any sprinkler heads at or near assembly location or nearby .
(WARNING: excessive water from sprinkler systems is known to cause product performance issues) You should check product manual for details.
j. The home owner /business owner or representative is required to be present and is required to sign off on the work order at the completion of the assembly.
i. You are responsible for
(i) ensuring a obstacle free safety zone around and above the Unit per the manufacturer's guidelines
(ii) After assembly and installation maintaining the product in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations
Repair & Maintenance Service Policy
All appointments are Sunday to Friday. There will be no appointments after 12 pm on Fridays and no Saturday appointments. Also note service request made after 2 pm on Fridays will be responded to either after 9 pm Saturday at the earliest or Sunday morning.
(1) For any of our services a Service Technician will contact you within (48) forty-eight Hrs after Order has being made to schedule your appointment
DAY OF APPOINTMENT
1. The service Technician will contact you on the day of your appointment at the beginning of the work day and or (30 mins) thirty minutes to (1 hr) one hour prior to the technician's arrival to confirm your availability for the service.
2. If the technician is unable to make contact with you on the day of service at least (30) thirty minutes prior to the technician making the visit the appointment will be cancelled and you will be rescheduled to another date mutually agreed upon. There will be no cost to you for such rescheduling.
3. If the technician makes contact with you prior to such technician making the visit and you confirm your availability for the scheduled appointment it is your responsibility either to be at the location of the repair or have someone be there to await the arrival of the technician. If the technician arrives on location and you or your representative are not available the technician will attempt to contact you again. Whether or not the technician makes contact with you after arriving on site and you or your representative are not on site the technician will wait no more than (10) minutes from the time of their arrival before proceeding to their next appointment. A fault of service assessment of $35.00 will be made against you which will be payable before the technician comes back out to you. If you choose to cancel the service after this failure on your part you will be refunded your payment minus the $35.00 and a $10.00 Administrative fee.
4. You can cancel or reschedule an appointment any time prior to being contacted by the technician on the day of service or upon being contacted by the technician to confirm your availability but up to one hour before such appointment and
(a) the reschedule will be at no cost to you
(b) On cancellation you will be refunded your money minus a $10.00 Administrative fee.
5. If on the day of the appointment you cancel an appointment within less than an hour before the appointment but
(a) Prior to, or upon the technician contacting you for availability you will receive a refund minus a $10.00 Administrative fee
(b) After the technician contacts you and confirms your availability for the appointment but prior to the technician's arrival on site you will be refunded your payment minus a $25.00 Fault of Service and a $10.00 Administrative fee.
(c) After the technician contacts you and confirms your availability and arrives on site you will be refunded your payment minus a $35.00 Fault of Service charge and a $10.00 Administrative fee
6. If on the day of appointment but less the than one hour before the appointment you want to reschedule but
(a) prior to, or upon the technician contacting you for availability you will be rescheduled at no cost to you.
(b) After the technician contacts you and confirms your ability but prior to technician's arrival on site you will be assessed a $25.00 Fault Assessment plus a $10.00 Administrative fee payable before the next scheduled appointment
(c) After the technician, contacts you and confirms your availability, arrives on site, you decide to reschedule you will be assessed a $35.00 Fault of Service fee and a $10.00 Administrative fee
7. No less than twelve (12) hours before an appointment a service technician can contact you to request a reschedule at no cost to you or E-Darts
8. At anytime prior but not after contacting you and confirming your availability on the day of the appointment the technician or E-Darts may reschedule the appointment due to poor weather conditions at no cost to you or E-Darts.
9. On the day of the appointment if for unforeseen circumstances the technician is running behind schedule provided he contacts you ahead of the second hour of the appointment window you have the option to agree to await the technician's arrival or to reschedule the appointment at no cost to you or E-Darts. If you agree to await the technician instead of rescheduling E-Darts will refund you $10.00 for every hour after the 1st Hour pass the the close of the scheduled window for up to Four Hours. If you agreed to await the technician and he is going to be later than that extended period then at least one hour before the close of the scheduled window you should be informed and rescheduled rather than have you await the technician's arrival. You will also be refunded the four hours.
10. If due to paragraph 9 of this section you decide to cancel the appointment rather than reschedule, you will waive the $10.00 per hour fee in Lieu of a full refund minus a $10.00 Administrative fee.
NOTE: WHERE FULL REFUND IS MENTIONED IN RELATION TO REPAIR SERVICES IT EXPRESSLY, EXCLUSIVELY AND EXPLICITLY REFERS TO FIRST VISITS.
SUBSEQUENT VISITS ARE ONLY ACCORDED PARTIAL REFUNDS WHERE REFUNDS ARE APPLICABLE.
The Service fees for all repairs are payable in full before any visit will be done by the service technician. There is will be a none refundable portion as well as a refundable portion. But the none refundable and the refundable amounts will be stipulated in your quote for service.
All fees payable are visitation and labour cost alone and do not include the cost for parts. You are responsible for funding all parts required to complete the repair.
Repairs may require one or two visits to complete the repair.
1. The Service technician will on the first visit diagnose the problem and where practicable complete the repair.
2. If Repair cannot be completed because parts have to be ordered for the product to be repaired a second visit will be made to complete the repair once you have received the parts
3. Once the problem is diagnosed the Service technician will advise you as to your options for repair which will fall into one of these categories
(a) Not Repairable
Where a unit is too old to repair or so far gone or so badly damaged, or the probability of getting parts for the repair is very low due to the product being obsolete it will be deemed as not been repairable. A product may be deemed as not repairable if the amount of work or work hours required to repair such product is not feasible.
(b) Not economical to repair
Where the cost of parts far outweigh the value of the Product, or parts and labour so out weight the value of the product it will be deemed not economically viable to repair. The age of the product, as well as the cost of parts and labour and the possibility that other problems are likely in a short period of time are all considerations in deeming a product not economical to repair.
(c) Repairable but with a high probability of problem recurring in short periods
When looking at the issue to be resolved and what caused the failure it may be determined that the nature of the problem is such that there is higher than normal probability the problem will continue to recur frequently and in short periods of time thus calling for frequent periodic repair. That high probability together with the age of the product and the cost of the parts are all factors which will determine the advantage or disadvantage of repairing such a product.
(d) Repairable but will require parts
The product can be repaired but will require parts
The product has being diagnosed, parts replaced or no parts were required and the issue/s has being resolved and the product is functional.
3. When a product is deemed to be not repairable by the Service technician he will cease all work on the product. The refundable portion of your payment will be refunded you.
4. When a product is determined by the Service Technician as being not economically repairable he will cease all work on the product. The refundable portion of your payment will be refunded you. If you desire that the product despite the high cost should be repaired
the technician will continue after you have signed a waiver.
5. When a product is deemed to have a higher than normal probability of recurring failure the Service technician will cease all work on the product and you will be refunded the refundable portion of your payment. However, the Technician will continue, if you advise that he should proceed with the repair. In such situation
1. You will be required to sign a waiver taking full responsibility for future product failure
2. The 30 day go back period on the repair job will cease to be in effect and E-Darts will not be required to come back for the recurring problem free of charge or at a reduced cost.
3. E-Darts also reserves the right not to service or repair that product after this repair is complete
4. If while continuing the repair adequate results are not achievable or a recurrence of the problem happens during repair or after the repair is completed the Technician reserves the right to cease all work on the product and there will be no refund to you
6. When a product is repairable but requires parts the technician will advise what parts are needed to complete the repair. You will then have the following options
(a) Source and purchase parts yourself. Once you have the parts in your possession you will inform E-Darts and a Technician will call you within 48 hrs after the call to schedule the repair
(b) Have E-Darts source the parts and cost to purchase and ship the directly to you and you purchase them. Once you have the parts in your possession you will inform E- Darts and a Service technician will contact you within 48 Hrs and schedule the repair
(c) Have E-Darts source the parts and cost of shipping them directly to you and you provide E-Darts the funds to purchase parts and have them shipped to you. Once you received the parts you will inform E-Darts and a service technician will contact you within 48 Hrs to schedule the repair
7. Once a repair is completed whether on the first or second visit there will be no refunds.
8. E-Darts cannot guarantee parts, and only warrants labour. Within 30 days of completing repairs if the problem recurs E-darts will return at no cost to you to rectify the problem and
(1) Once problem is rectified the period counting down to the 30 day period will continue. Until the problem is rectified the count down to the 30 days will cease.
(2) If the problem is failure of the new part you will be advised to contact the vendor or part manufacturer on the part manufacturer's warranty. E-Darts cannot guarantee parts only labour.
(3) When the part has be replaced by the manufacturer E-Darts can be contacted and will repair the Product at a reduced cost to you and the the count down to the 30 day warranty will continue.
(4) If the issue is another or new problem the technician will so advise and the process for repair will have to begin all over again.
GENERAL SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
1. You will allow the Service Technician to complete his work and hand over the product to you before
(a) Attempting to unpack or in anyway interfere with the product before Service Technician informs you he is finished.
(b) Attempting to inspect the product while technician is handling, moving or positioning the product
(i) If you observe some discrepancy with you product packaging, inform the technician of the discrepancy and ask him to allow you examination of the packaging.
(ii) You can ask technician to examine packaging before he begins to move handle or position product.
3. Once Technician has formally handed over the product to you, you should inspect the package for damage before signing the work order. Any damage or discrepancy to packaging should be noted on the work order. Remember E-Darts is not responsible for any damage after the Service Technician has secured your signature.
1. You will allow technician to complete the assembly and invite you to inspect, tryout finished product where applicable, or formally handover the product to you
(a) before attempting to inspect, mount, tryout, handle or in any way interfere with the product while technician is assembling product
(b) Before enquiring about how product works or removing, taking possession of, or interfering with accompanying tools, accessories or manuals. While these belong to you and will be handed to you when product is formally handed over, they may be required by the technician during the assembly.
2. Once the technician has informed you he is finished and handed over the product to you, you must do an overall inspection and sign the work order. Make notes of any necessary observations concerning product on the work order. Remember E-Darts is not responsible for any defects or damage after the Service Technician has secured your signature.
1. While product is under repairs the product should not be tried, used or interfered with unless specifically required by the technician to do so.
2. Some product, (e.g. exercise equipment) may require the technician to request your use of the equipment in order for technician to observe the issues reported and to properly make a diagnosis of the problem.
3. Should the machine require dismantling in order to complete repair or diagnosis, the technician shall not be required to reassemble the product until
(a) Parts order has being installed parts and technician is ready to complete the repair
(b) The Repair is completed and product is ready for reassembling
(c) The product will not be repaired and you require the machine be put together
4. Technician is not responsible for removing from its location, or your premises or in any way disposing of a product that can't or will not be repaired.
5. Under any circumstance that a product under repair is used tried or in anyway interfered with without prior approval from the technician and any other problem/issues/damage to product occurs, E-Darts will not be responsible for repair of such issues and will cease all work on the product and this agreement will be voided with no refund to you.
6. Whether or not further issues are observable any use or interference with product under repair without the prior approval of the technician shall result in a cessation of all work and void this agreement and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Equipment Service Maintenance
All maintenance are subject to the same policies as repairs. However, if during a service issues of repair are observed Technician will inform you of these observations and the service will now be deemed a repair. In this case additional funds may be require before the repair process can continue.
For all outdoor service the following applies
1. You may have to be Rescheduled should temperatures fall below 50 degrees
2. Inclement weather on the day of your appointment
3. Ground saturation due to previous heavy amounts of rain or other conditions
Terms and Conditions
The terms "Express Delivery Assembly Repair & Technical Services / E-Darts / Express-Darts" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the Website whose registered Office is 7261 NW 35th Street, Lauderhill, Fl 33319. Our Company Registration Number is P 17000022108, registered in Florida. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Collection of Information
Express Delivery Assembly Repair & Technical Services Inc., in order to fulfill our obligation to you, require that you provide us with relevant information pertinent to the service you are requesting. In as such the information is strictly for use by us in fulfilling the service and at no time will we engage in sharing, selling or disclosing your information to third parties except as it relates to fulfilling these obligations of service.
This however, does not prohibit us from sharing the information with relevant authorities in relation to a criminal investigation as required by Law, or Government agency with which we may be required by Law to share the information.
We do not require a Social Security number, Driver License Number or other personal information in order to facilitate our service to you, therefore we do not request such information and do not store such information. Additionally, we do not store banking information and will never store banking information. We do not have access to your banking information except as is relevant to us and as allowed by Law for the parties handling your banking information to provide us for the sole purpose of our transaction with, or obligation to, you.
Payment for service
All payments for service will be done in advance of service and will be subject to the terms and conditions agreed to. With your quote you would have being supplied the Delivery and Assembly Policy for service. Your payment for services indicates you have read the Policy and agree with the terms and conditions and the price quoted for the service. Do not pay for service if you have not received the Policy conditions for service or have not read and agree with these Policy conditions.